We are a dedicated and experienced team of professionals with many years experience working within the education sector in the North West.
As a professional company we can offer a high quality service in the provision of quality staff to schools and colleges. We are able to tailor these services to the individual schools' needs. We have outlined some services that we can provide to schools below:
Emergency Cover: We have a comprehensive list of local teachers on standby each morning from 7.00 am who can arrive at your school within 30 minutes. Each teacher has experience of providing emergency cover and can easily adapt to working in unfamiliar schools.
Response: We are in daily contact with our teachers and can confirm which teachers are available immediately.
- Opening Hours: We are open from 7.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday with a 24 hour out of office service (including weekends and school holidays) where you can speak directly to a consultant.
- Child Protection: We follow stringent guidelines in accordance with DfES and REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation). We will provide you with the enhanced DBS number and issue date, DfES number and if required photographic ID for every teacher that works in your school. Each teacher is also List 99 checked on a monthly basis.
- Communication: Regular communication with schools includes pre and post assignment briefing, service reviews and supply staff evaluations. This ensures that we can maintain quality standards and quickly respond to any issues.
- The Teaching Executives Staff: All consultants live locally, are educated to degree level and have at least five years experience within education recruitment.
- DBS: We act as an umbrella body for the Disclosure and Barring Service. Should a school wish to process a DBS Certificate then The Teaching Executives are authorised to complete the checks on your behalf.